These questions have been compiled in addition to those found within the Questions and Answers section in your User Instructions Guide.
We recommend that you refer to your user guide whenever you have a question about your e-m@iler as it provides more detailed information on each topic. If you do not have this, you can either download it via a PC on this website (click here).
April 2011 update:
We are sorry to advise that as a result of operational changes we are no longer able to provide the full e-m@ailer service and therefore a number of the features of your e-m@ailer unit will cease to function.
All units will receive a configuration change between 30th June 2011 and 14th July 2011 which will mean that the following features (if present on the model of e-m@ailer you own) will no longer be available after this configuration change has taken place:
- Email (Please note that you will still be able to access and view any emails stored on the e-m@ailer prior to the end date.)
- Any registration alterations
- Amsurf internet
- Games download (Please note that you will still be able to access and play any games stored on the e-m@ailer prior to the end date. Anything deleted will be irretrievable and time limited games will expire.)
- Ringtone download (Please note that you will still be able to access any ringtones stored on the e-m@ailer prior to the end date. Anything deleted will be irretrievable.)
- All dial up services (e.g. tarot, pranks etc.)
- Automatic setting of the date and time (Please note you can still set this manually.)
- Internet access to your email account
- After care telephone support
As a result of these changes your e-m@ailer will no longer make daily calls to the service to check for emails and as a result these call charges will cease.
The following features will still function after this time:
- Video calls (from E3 to E3 videophones)
- Caller display (if you subscribe via your telephone provider)
- Address book
- Printer settings (with compatible printers)
iIf you have any questions or concerns please contact our customer support team by telephone on 01277 208213 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th June 2011.